Post Card Feedback for Jenny Kim
- Some of the images do relate (I like the first one of lily) but I think the images you have for the second quote don't relate as well
- Think about using the the same image for both desktop and mobile (or at least similar images like you did with your first postcard) to keep the design more consistant
- Contast in image of the mobile version of the second postcard and the desktop version of first postcard in low
- Font does relate to aesthetic but could be better
- Very legible and consistant aesthetic!
- Rethink how you use the transparent boxes around the text (doesn't really work with desktop version of first postcard
- The text in the monbile version of your second postacard seems stuck in the top and is a little awkward the way it overlaps with the image
- Type size seems too similar between mobile and desktop versions
- Keep font size,leading more consistant between mobile versions and consistant between desktop versions
- The rag on the desktop version of the last postard is weird
- Add quotation marks
- Quality of images can be improved
- In your quote: "Paper cut... Death is all around us." Death probably shouldn't be capitalized and the dots seem like they need some tracking between them.
- Try to find pictures without the network logo on them